At the Bavarian cabinet meeting on June 4th, 2021, the 13th Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (13th BayIfSMV) introduced new corona regulations for the period from June 7th. until the end of June provisionally. In compliance with these provisions, accommodation is possible depending on the incidence.
There are now only two incidence categories: Areas with an incidence <50 and areas with an incidence between 50 and 100. With an incidence between 50 and 100, 10 people from a maximum of three households, and with an incidence <50 then 10 people from any number of households together hold up.
From now on, accommodation can be given to all people who are allowed to stay together under the new general contact restrictions (10 people, with an incidence between 50 and 100 from a maximum of three households). In areas with an incidence of <50, every guest will only have to present a negative test on arrival (no longer every 48 hours as before); in areas with an incidence between 50 and 100, tests will remain every 48 hours.
During your stay: The former 48 hour repetition of a negative PCR test, negative POC antigen test or negative self-test under official supervision is not longer required after arrival with an incidence below 50.
The Landratsamt Garmisch-Partenkirchen, together with the Bavarian Red Cross, has set up an information page on the current situation and incidence situation: www.coronagap.de
Please note the requirements and regulations that continue to apply to your stay:
An arrival requires one of the following documents from all travelers from the age of six:
- Officially confirmed complete vaccination (valid 15 days after a second vaccination)
- Officially confirmed recovery (at least 28 days and not older than 6 months)
- Negative PCR test or negative POC antigen test performed no more than 24 hours ago
- Negative self-test under official supervision
Vaccinated and convalescent persons as well as children up to the 6th birthday are exempt from test obligations according to the generally applicable principles.
IMPORTANT: Self-testing in our office is not possible. However, you can have yourself tested for Covid-19 free of charge in Garmisch-Partenkirchen either in a pharmacy or in the test center. Please make an appointment for this as early as possible >> Overview & appointment for Corona tests
Please send us a copy of the evidence in advance by email if possible so that we can arrange your journey quickly and with minimal contact. If contact in the office is required, please note that wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory there, in particular.
Without proof, we have to refuse to travel to you. The submission of forged evidence will be reported.
2 Exclusion criteria
The following criteria apply to exclusion from travel and stay:
- The use of the residential unit by 10 people, with an incidence between 50 and 100 from a maximum of three households
- The use of the residential unit by 10 people, with an incidence < 50 from unlimited households
- People with proven acute SARS-CoV2 infection
- Persons who have been in contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days (not applicable to medical and nursing staff with protected contact with COVID-19 patients)
- People with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (acute, unspecific general symptoms, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity)
Important: Fully vaccinated and recovered people are no longer included in the contact restrictions. These can also be accommodated in a residential unit in addition to a household.
- Every 48 hours: negative PCR test, negative POC antigen test or negative self-test under official supervision (With an incidence between 50 – 100)
- The negative test result from all travelers must be communicated to us promptly.
- If the test result is positive or symptoms develop, we must be informed immediately.
- If the PCR test is positive, all travelers must either leave immediately and go to quarantine at home, or go to quarantine at the accommodation, according to the instructions of the health department. Payments for an impossible journey due to this quarantine are to be reimbursed to the next guest. The occupancy costs for this will be charged to the sick guest.
- If the local incidence value exceeds 100 for more than 3 days in a row, the “Bundesnotbremse” applies and the accommodation must be vacated on the following day.
- Your data will be recorded for on-site contact tracking and may be passed on to the responsible health authorities on request up to one month after arrival.
We currently have no further official statements about the time after June 30th, 2021. As soon as we receive new official information, we will publish it here. If there is a renewed ban on accommodation, we will continue to cancel all bookings free of charge during this period and refund the booking amounts in full.
We cannot accept responsibility for the topicality and completeness of the information on the linked pages.
Your Alpenferienwohnungen Team